Policy Strategy and Leadership Course: An Introduction to High Trust Leadership
- What do we mean by leadership? Where does influence fit in? Understanding leadership roles, self-evaluation, and leadership behaviors.
- Leadership and strategy courses are best practices chosen by world-class leaders for creating effective professional development.
- The importance of trust and influence in leadership, and how to earn trust leadership principles.
- “A leader sets the direction and influences people to follow in that direction.”
- Strategies for creating a thought leadership and training strategy through practical practices.
This course establishes what some industry leaders do to improve their organizations’ position through effective leadership. We will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets.
Each practice will include a way in which any leader in the market can apply the techniques learned to improve their environment. Also, case studies are delivered through videos with a hands-on activity and team case questions to provide further insight into how to make these practices work in your environment.
- Managers at all managerial levels.
- Supervisors and team leaders.
- Employees wanting to gain leadership trust courses to grow and develop their careers.
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to create a thought leadership strategy today.
- Articulate leadership capabilities and areas for personal development, including the foundation of trust and leadership.
- Explain their leadership capabilities and areas for personal development.
- Determine their role as an effective leader in any organization.
- Describe a change management model for management and the process of planning, communicating, and implementing change.
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others.
- Importance of trust in leadership influence and how to develop a high trust leadership course approach.
- Get the most productivity, create a culture that earns respect, and foster leadership strategy training.
- Develop a culture that earns respect through new ideas and innovation.
- Leadership skills leadership balance
- Build a following by building trust.
- Transforming people into productive followers
- Change management
- Planning for future
- Leading by example, personal growth techniques
- Command respect
Unit 1: Leadership and Influence: What do they mean?
- Leadership roles.
- Self-evaluation: leadership behaviors.
- Leadership from Within.
- Models that guide thinking.
- Three lenses of leadership.
Unit 2: How a Leader Leads From Within:
- Ways to enhance self-knowledge.
- Self-reflection and self-esteem.
- Understand how you think.
- The character of a leader
- Creating an environment of leadership
- Authentic leaders are emotionally intelligent.
- Guide to Your Inner Leader
- Balance in mind, body, and spirit
Unit 3: The Role of a Change Leader:
- To Make the change transition.
- Responses to change.
- How to be resilient during change times.
- Environmental change agents.
- Change and leadership models.
- To Communicate change.
- The human side of change.
Unit 4: How a Leader Builds Trust:
- What is trust?
- The benefits of a High Trust Environment.
- Trust-reducing behaviors.
- To Restore breached trust.
- Building capacity for trust.
- Personal influence and political intelligence.
- Negotiating agreement.
Unit 5: How a Leader Fosters a Leadership Environment:
- Mind and action focus.
- The Alliance Mindset.
- To develop the Win-Win solution.
- Tips on improving performance.
- Strategies for Fostering Leadership.
- Leadership and influence course knowledge check.
- Essential leadership qualities.
- Success questions.
- Action steps to take.